I created this blog basically as a place where I can put my ideas, experience, thoughts and impressions and that enables me to easily communicate them to people who would need and want them.
My career as a sales person and manager is more of a trivial one – gradually and consistently climbing corporate ladders, winning awards, taking on more responsibilities, handling tough situations, making difficult decisions, managing people and teams.. you have seen the story. I have been a business trainer since 1993 and in 2001 made it my professional focus. I established my first training company in 2005 and turned it into a trusted partner of internationally acknowledged sales and leadership consulting companies. Being trained as a coach in 2002 I have implemented those skills in numerous projects and now my focus is mostly on coaching and keeping up with the top professional standards for coaching and mentoring.
What makes me worth reading and following?
My unique combination of experience and ability to share it.
I believe that
- Honesty and openness are the key to clarity
- Everyone is rich with the wisdom of their own experience
- Everyone can grow through learning from the experience of others
- If you have a will, you’ll find a way
- Stepping into the unknown holds the risk of making you a discoverer
- My mission is to shed light on the paths I have discovered
- I will go on creating new paths and communities of discoverers
You can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Contact option in www.target-bg.com, or by leaving a comment in this blog.
You can check out my professional resume HERE.
Thank you for stopping by!